ULTRA TRAIL 2017 RACE IN MADAGASCAR
The concept : An ultra trail event based along 3 core values:
- Sport Challenge: 150km in 6 days
- Touristic Discover: A route including the best sites in northern Madagascar
- Sport Solidarity: Each entry allows to invite Malagasy runners.
The Race: 2nd Edition
It is a half sufficient ultra trail event; runners will have to carry food and drink for each stage. Their luggage and personal belongings are handled by the organization from camp to camp. Assistance during the race is not allowed. Checkpoints and refills are available on each stage. Racing Madagascar is a Qualifying race of UTMB 2017 and its route is validated by ITRA.
Ultra Trail 2017 in Madagascar: 11 to 16 July, 2017 - 150 km spread on 6 days
- Tuesday 11: Start at 8h00 for 20 km; 647 D+; 755 D-; Time cutoff 06 hrs.
- Wednesday 12: 20 km; 179 D+; 499 D-; Time cutoff 08.30 hrs.
- Thursday 13: 27 km; 354 D+; 353 D-; Time cutoff 09.00 hrs.
- Friday 14: 42 km; 454 D+; 470 D-; Time cutoff 11 hrs.
- Saturday 15: 28 km; 164 D+; 172 D-; Time cutoff 09.30 hrs.
- Sunday 16: 10 km; 0 D+; 0 D-; Time cutoff 02.00 hrs.
Trail-Travel makes sense here
Dedicated offer for supporters: supporters will share the ambiance on the camps and support their runners while visiting the best attractions in a 4x4 vehicle with guide. The northern region of Madagascar is full of wonders: wild beaches, paradise bays, emerald sea, red or grey Tsingy, volcano landscapes, baobabs… and of course Lemurs and Chameleons.
Camps: Our camps are comfortable and located in beautiful areas. We use XXL tents for 2 people, bush toilets, showers, engines and a real cuisine for hot meals.
Ultra Trail 2017 ENTRY
- 1500 EUR for runners (Accommodation in full board, flight tickets not included)
- 1150 EUR for supporters, same as the runners but with 4x4 and guide
Don’t wait anymore and join us on this adventure!