Now through November 16: travelers can save up 15-30% off on select tours
Climb the Great Wall of China, get lost in the buzzing energy of Bangkok, sail the seas off the Sri Lankan coast, or delight in the magic of Japan’s winter festivals – all of these experiences and others are available now at significant savings through G Adventures’ Asia Flash Sale from now through November 16th.
The Asia Flash Sale offers near-term departures through the world’s largest and most diverse continent, with opportunities to save money through next July and savings of 15 to 30 percent off on select tours and departure dates.
“Whether travelers are looking to experience the exhilaration of a wintery far East wonderland, or unwind in warm breezes off the tropical coasts of Sri Lanka, Asia offers so many experiences that will inspire and expand your worldview,” explained G Adventures’ U.S. Marketing Director Steve Lima. “We designed the Asia Flash Sale to help people who are looking to squeeze in some epic last-minute travel in 2018 or who want to get a jump on some far-flung, new year adventure. Now is the time -- get in while the getting is good.”
Save 15-30 percent off on the following eight G Adventures itineraries, plus others:
- Experience Harbin Ice Festival & Beijing, China (6 days, round trip from Beijing) - Experience the world's largest ice and snow sculpture festival and marvel at the artistic creations and ice lanterns. This six-day adventure offers alpine skiing events and incredible ice-seeing experiences that have made the Harbin festival world-famous. Included: Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour, Harbin city tour, St Sophia Cathedral visit, Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival, Great Wall excursion. From 15-20% off, depending on departure in January-February 2019. From $959 - $1,019 per person, air separate, while availability lasts. (was $1,199.)
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai Express (7 days) - If you’re short on time but want to see the sights north of Bangkok, this is the express trip for you. Take seven days packed full of highlights including an overnight Rafthouse Excursion, a Wat Pho visit, a Klong riverboat tour, a visit to Erawan Falls and Bridge on the River Kwai, plus the Thai-Burma Railway Centre and the Allied War Cemetery. You’ll also tour the temple ruins at Ayutthaya and the Doi Suthep temple is Chiang Mai. From 15-20 percent off, depending on departure date in March - May, 2019. From $628 - $679 per person, air separate, while availability lasts. (was $739.)
- Thailand and Laos Adventure (14 days, Bangkok to Hanoi) - From the energy of Bangkok to the calm of Laos, this trip is a study in contrasts. Visit Buddhist temples in Chiang Mai then spend the evening exploring the night market. Sail the mighty Mekong River into the heart and soul of Laos, and get wet in the spray of waterfalls. From 15-20 percent off, depending on departure date in November 2018 - May, 2019. Priced from $1,359 - $1,444 per person, air separate, while availability lasts. (was $1,599.)
- Sailing Sri Lanka’s South Coast (7 days, round trip from MIrissa) - Get a jump on holiday or spring break plans and save a bundle while visiting one of the top trending countries in the world for adventure travel. Discover the culture and wild beauty of Sri Lanka on a seven-day sailing trip aboard a catamaran with the perfect mix of chill-out time and exploration. Sail along its southern coast, stopping at the historic trading fort of Galle, remote beach towns, and the fishing village of Kudawella, and look for dolphins and whales along the way. From 15-20 percent off, depending on departure date in December 2018 - April 2019. Now from $1,402 - $1,444 per person, air separate, shared cabin, while availability lasts. (was $1,649.)
- Sailing Sri Lanka - East Coast (7 days, round trip from Negombo) - Spend a week sailing along Sri Lanka’s eastern coast and you’ll see why this island has been emerging as a must-visit destination for adventurous travelers. Explore Koneswaram Temple in Dutch Bay, snorkel in Pigeon Island National Park, visit Vakari Lagoon, stand-up paddleboard or relax along stunning beaches. From 15-20 percent off, depending on departure date in June - July 2019. Now from $1,402 - $1,444 per person, air separate, shared cabin, while availability lasts. (was $1,649.)
- Japan Winter HIghlights (9 days, from Tokyo to Kyoto) - If you’re needing a last-minute getaway, join this nine-day tour to explore big cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka, plus take in wintery sights you'll only find here. Visit the Swiss-like village of Shirakawa-go before heading to Kawayu, discover Samurai architecture in Kanazawa, then combat winter's chill soaking in outdoor onsen hot springs spas. Plus, sleep in a traditional inn and enjoy a local dinner that includes creating your own instant ramen in Osaka. Celebrate the season at local winter festivals in Kobe or Nara, depending on departure date. From 20-30 percent off, depending on departure date in December 2018 or January 2019. Now from $2,414 - $2,639 per person, air separate, while availability lasts. (was $3,449.)
- Nepal: Himalaya Highlights (10 days, round trip from Kathmandu) - Venture into the lively streets of Kathmandu, retreat into serenity with an overnight stay at a Buddhist Monastery guesthouse, and take in astounding views of the Himalaya in Pokhara. From the famous rhinos and Bengal tigers of Chitwan National Park to the ancient temples of the Kathmandu Valley, this tour for the soul will also help you meet graduates of the G Adventures-supported Sisterhood of Survivors program for women who have escaped human trafficking, and learn from them how to make traditional Nepalese momos (dumplings). Save 15-20% off, depending on departure date in November 2018 or February 2019. Now from $2,079 - $2,124 per person, air separate, while availability lasts. (was $2,599.)
- Essential China(21 days, Beijing to Hong Kong) - Encounter the essence of China in all its wonderful diversity — climb the Great Wall and stare down the Terracotta Warriors before heading down south on this three-week tour of China's cultural and natural highlights. Rest your gaze on the giant Buddha of Leshan and explore ancient mountainside monasteries at Emei Shan, then float down the world-famous Three Gorges of the Yangtze River before stepping out to experience the vibrant rural life and stunning scenery of Yangshuo. Select departures in January - February 2019 now offered at 20 percent off, from $2,799. pp, air separate. (was $3,499)
For more information or to book a tour, consult your local travel advisor, call 1-877-277-9851, or visit: https://gadvnt.rs/asia-sale now through November 16th.