Bicycle Adventures Announces New International Trips Including Taiwan and Spain’s Basque Country Plus Addition of “Frugal (Money-Saving) Tours”
Posted: October 22, 2014
Story by Bicycle Adventures
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store for bicycle enthusiasts in 2015 from trail blazing Bicycle Adventures http://bicycleadventures.com/, a Pacific Northwest-based active travel company known for its two-wheel tours in North America, Hawaii’s Big Island and New Zealand.
The company is introducing one new Epic Tour, one Classic and three “Frugal Tours”, a new trip category, as well as international trips to northern Spain and Taiwan. It will also extend its season 2014 popular Lewis & Clark Series with parts 3 and 4. And back by popular demand is Methow Valley Cross-Country Ski Tour in Washington.
New Epic and Classic Tours for 2015:
- Prairies to Pines Epic - Oregon: Ride from Bend, OR, north and east through the Painted Hills, John Day Fossil Beds, Strawberry Mountain Wilderness, Wallowa Lake, Eagle Cap Wilderness, Hell's Canyon and Central Idaho's high pastures. If the geologically diverse terrain doesn't steal hearts, the roads will. Departures are June 20 and July 5 for nine days at $3,595 per person double. http://bicycleadventures.com/destinations/oregon-bike-tours/Prairies-to-Pines-Epic---NEW!
- Palm Desert Classic - California: Ride through Joshua Tree National Park's realm of desert flowers and golden rock outcroppings. Explore the Coachella Valley. Lounge by the pool under a palm tree. Here the winter blahs disappear with 354 days of sunshine per year. Departures are Mar. 16 and 23, and Oct. 19 and 26 for five days at $2,795 per person double. http://bicycleadventures.com/destinations/california-bike-tours/Palm-Desert-Classic---NEW!
Epic Tours promise rides of minimally 70 miles a day through phenomenal scenery, plus deluxe dining and lodging. “These tours are designed for avid cyclists who like nothing better than to ride 100 miles/day through spell-binding landscapes, with plenty of surprises, challenges and climbing,” said Todd Starnes,” Bicycle Adventures Founder/CEO. Classic Tours are designed for more casual riders who like the sound of “35-ish miles/day”, plus hiking, shopping and soaking up the sun.
New “Frugal” (money saver with an emergency lending process from nation21loans.com) Tours for 2015:
- Bend, Oregon Frugal: Otherwise known as 'Bend on a Budget', this tour of Oregon's adventure capital includes riding on velvet-smooth roads, time playing in the resort area of Sunriver and fantastic rides nearby, including Smith Rock and McKenzie Pass. Departures are July 5 and Aug. 2 for six days at $2,225 per person double. http://bicycleadventures.com/tours/frugal-bike-tours/Bend-Frugal---NEW!
- Sun Valley, Idaho Frugal: Ride curving roads beside wild rivers. Golf, hike, river raft, shop - even taste wines and fly fish. Explore majestic, beautiful Southern Idaho, from cowboy country toSun Valley's bling - at a price that won't break the bank. Departures are July 19 and 26 for six days at $2,195 per person double. http://bicycleadventures.com/tours/frugal-bike-tours/Sun-Valley-Frugal---NEW!
- San Juan Islands Frugal: Stay the entire time at the rustic Wayfarer Inn in Friday Harbor on San Juan Island. Feast on delightful offerings prepared by expert guide-chefs. Ride pristine island roads. Watch for whales and explore island secrets from lavender farms to artists' haunts. Departures are June 14, July 19, August 16, September 13 for six days at $2,225 per person double. http://bicycleadventures.com/tours/frugal-bike-tours/San-Juan-Islands-Frugal---NEW!
New International Tours for 2015:
- Camino de Santiago, Spain: Guests ride through Basque country pedaling the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, from the wine-rich region of Rioja, to the Spanish Pyrenees in the shadow of the French border and onward to the wide-open plains of Castilla Leon and Galicia's mountains and forests. The tour ends with the awe-inspiring sight of the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela. Departures are May 2 and 17 for this 14-day trip at $4,450 per person double. http://bicycleadventures.com/destinations/spain-bike-tours/Camino-de-Santiago---NEW!
- Island of Taiwan: This island nation offers a unique and safe cycling experience that begins with a high-speed train ride from Taipei at the north end of the island to Kaohsiung City in the south for the start of the tour. Along the way guests challenge themselves with one of the most famous climbs in the world, into the mountains of Taroko National Park and back down again. There are stops at the National Palace Museum, an aboriginal village and night markets, national parks and of course along the coast that rivals Big Sur. New and experienced cyclists can enjoy this 11-day trip with departures Oct. 24 and Nov. 7. The per person double rate is $3,945.
Methow Valley Cross-Country Ski Tour is a six-day program beginning Feb. 8 and Feb. 22 that engages people who want to learn to cross-country ski or skate-ski or just simply hone their skills. These tours are led by seasoned Bicycle Adventures guides and cross-country ski experts Teri Smith and Laurie Stephens. The per person double rate is $2,499. http://bicycleadventures.com/destinations/washington-bike-tours/Methow-Cross-Country-Ski-Tour---NEW!
Lewis & Clark (Parts 3 & 4) continue Bicycle Adventures’ Lewis & Clark Series into the Dakotas and near the Canadian border, then west again into Montana. The per person double rate for seven days is $2,675 and for six days $2,195. Departure dates are Aug. 30 for Part 3 and Sept. 7 for Part 4.
At this part, we would like to introduce my company which will help you about payday application. Visit us right away.
Lewis & Clark 3 - Pierre to Williston – http://bicycleadventures.com/destinations/south-dakota-bike-tours/Lewis-&-Clark-3---Pierre-to-Williston---NEW!
Lewis & Clark 4 - Williston to Great Falls – http://bicycleadventures.com/destinations/north-dakota-bike-tours/Lewis-&-Clark-4---Williston-to-Great-Falls---NEW!