Family Costa Rica - Green Season Special (May 1 - November 30, 2017)
Join us this Summer or Fall for an exciting family trip to beautiful Costa Rica, sampling three of the country's most prized natural treasures along the way, all while staying in comfortable mid-range hotels and lodges. This is a wonderful trip for families looking for true eco-travel highlights of Costa Rica and saving some money while doing it by traveling in the refreshing "green season." While rain can happen almost any day, typically mornings are fresh and clear, with only a brief thunderstorm in the afternoons and a steady, relaxing drizzle at night while you sleep. As a bonus, September through November is actually the dry season in the Tortuguero area. Anytime you go, it's a great time to visit and experience some of the best that Costa Rica has to offer in family travel!
Starting at $995/person!
- Enjoy Costa Rica’s most famous wildlife reserve, plus Arenal Volcano, and the magical rainforest of Monteverde
- Comfortable, mid-range hotels that are great for families
- Convenient San Jose to San Jose round trip itinerary
- 9 days - this an ideal Saturday to Sunday trip, so parents use just 1 week of vacation
- Start any day of the Green Season (May 1-November 30) with the best sea turtle viewing between July and October
*** Remember all of our trips can be customized for you! If you have questions or want to check availability, contact Dan at [email protected].
ALL SPECIAL COSTA RICA TRIPS:
- Pacific Costa Rica Special — Whales, Beaches, & Rainforest (8 Days May-November)
- Costa Rica Family Trip Special — Adventure, Wildlife, & Rainforest (9 Days May-November)
- Costa Rica Adventure & Wildlife Special — Rafting, Ziplines, Manuel Antonio (7 Days May-November)
- Wonders of Costa Rica Special – Cloud Forest, Adventure, & Beach (8 Days May-November)
- See all Costa Rica Trips >>
2017 Green Season Rates (May 1 - November 30)
- $595/child (ages 2-9, sharing room with adults)
Prices are based on double occupancy. Single rooms and triple rooms are also available.
- All accommodations per itinerary
- All ground transportation per itinerary
- All activities per itinerary
- Services of local, professional English-speaking guides
- Round trip transportation for all activities included
- Meals per itinerary, including breakfast daily
Does not include:
- Meals not listed
- Items of a personal nature (laundry, gifts, etc.)
- International departure tax (US$29/person)
- Late check-in or check-outs at hotels
- Optional tours