Summer is one of the busiest periods of the year in many destinations because families tend to travel during this season. However, does worth to go to the Galapagos Islands during this period? Is it too busy the archipelago? Is it too hot or sunny the islands? Which species can I watch during this months? These are only a few of the most common doubts that travelers have.
That is why, Manuel Patiño, Marketing Manager of Latin Trails, is having a new webinar this March 21st at 11:00 am EST (16h00 UK / 17h00 Berlin-Paris).
During this session Latin Trails will talk about:
- The weather in Galapagos in summer.
- A briefing explanation of the itineraries onboard the Galapagos Sea Star Journey and Seaman Journey.
- The highlights regarding wildlife, places to visits, and activities by itinerary.
- Best itineraries for a type of travelers.
- Promotions applicable onboard the Sea Star and Seaman Journey in the summertime.
After the webinar, attendees will be able to identify the differences between itineraries, know the promotional dates, and the activities that can be done in each journey either onboard the Galapagos Sea Star Journey or the Galapagos Seaman Journey.
Join Latin Trails in this webinar here!
If you cannot attend the live webinar, don´t worry! Latin Trails will send you the link to the recorded presentation so that you can check it at your convenience.