Discover Panama's natural and cultural wonders, visit the amazing Guna people from San Blas (Guna Yala) and learn about their culture, snorkel in the beautiful Bocas del Toro archipelago and explore the tropical rainforest and the cloud forests rich of flora and fauna.
On this journey you will visit the beautiful beaches of the San Blas Guna Kingdom and you will experience an unforgettable encounter with the Embera indigenous ommunity in the Chagres National Park. Furthermore you will hike the mountains of Chiriquí close to the Costa Rican border to observe rare and exclusive bird species in a tropical cloud forest, for example the Quetzal and Volcano hummingbird. Finally, enjoy the beauty of Bocas del Toro Archipelago, an Afro-Panamanian paradise on the Caribbean coast.
- Meet and greet
- 10 nights of lodging + taxes
- Private transportation with A/C throughout the tour
- Domestic flights as mentioned above
- Entrance fees to the attractions as mentioned above
- Meals as specified each day: B=breakfast, L=lunch or D=dinner
- Information kit and lodging taxes