About Baltic Blues Travel
Baltic Blues Travel is a leading DMC specializing in arranging holidays for adventure lovers in the Baltic States: Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Our main products are personalized tours for small groups that give our clients a chance to explore both nature and culture of this underexplored region. We arrange overland tours in the three Baltic States which combine cycling, trekking and canoeing with experiencing the local culture and highlights of the region: stunning medieval capitals and a variety of natural reserves that are UNESCO World Heritage sights.
The Baltic State is a region where cultural and natural sights are close and intertwined to create an ultimate experience. We specialize in unique cultural activities such as religious tours or travel programs focused on discovering the agricultural sector ... various tours to discover the Baltic States in a unique way.
Based in Vilnius, Riga and St. Petersburg, our company is a regional specialist - you can be sure that we know the very best places to visit. We offer only the activities we have tried and loved and provide our clients with the best experiences and travel values available.
Majority of our clients are mature and active travelers aiming so spice up a pleasant holiday with adventure and sport spirit. We arrange exciting, but not exhausting vacations, which do not require our clients to be in great physical shape. Our cycling, trekking and canoeing tours are excellent for active seniors and provide soft adventure experiences with a great attention to safety and attention to detail.
The Baltic States region has a lot to offer for adventure lovers:
- Cycler’s paradise: thanks to the developed system of biking trails, quiet country roads with little traffic and flat landscape, where you will bike mainly in a picturesque pine forest and coastline;
- Canoeing paradise in the “Land of Thousands Lakes”: large areas of virgin nature with an enormous number of clean and unpolluted lakes, picturesque rivers and beautiful pine forests;
- Culture & Nature combination: the Baltic States is a land of storks, lakes, pine forest and magnificent castles; its an ideal destination to combine culture and nature sights in one tour;
- Natural reserves and national parks boast a variety of natural and cultural landmarks: the Curonian Spit (UNESCO Heritage sight), Laahemaa Nation Park and other beautiful reserves boast deserted white sandy beaches, bogs and wetlands, big and small islands with wooden windmills and authentic fishermen villages.
- Architectural beauty of the three medieval capitals and UNESCO World Heritage sights: the ability to move through three such special countries is a significant advantage for tourists, going from Baroque Vilnius to Jugendstil Riga to medieval Hanseatic Tallinn.