About Red Lantern Journeys
Red Lantern Journeys arranges cultural tours and adventure travel packages in Asia for small groups and independent travelers. Specializing in high-quality, off-the-beaten-path experiences with excellent customer service. Your personal travel consultant will guide you through the process of planning, booking, and preparing you for your trip. We pride ourselves on having detailed knowledge of the destinations we serve and will provide you with the information you need for a trouble-free and memorable experience. From the time that you book your journey with us until after you return, we are here to serve you. Where We Go We arrange trips in India, Nepal, Bhutan, China, Tibet, Mongolia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia and Bali. Iconic Sights and Unique Activities - Customized for You! We offer a range of activities to customize your trip for the kind of traveler you are, including culture tours, treks, wildlife, culinary adventures and cooking classes, iconic sights, river cruises, hot air balloon rides, photography, home stays, luxury, and more. If you can imagine it, we'll make it happen -- as long as it adheres to a responsible travel ethic. Packages Include Our travel packages include accommodation, internal transportation (such as private vehicles, trains, flights), private local guides for your tours and excursions, airport - hotel transfers and more. Our Clients Include Individuals, couples, small groups of friends and family, specialists who lead their own tours, schools and universities, non-profit organizations, and organizations with special interests.
Value-added services in our packages include:
- US-based Personal Travel Consultant - A true expert in your destination countries who will guide you through the process to arrange your trip and answer all of your questions.
- Local mobile phones or SIM cards (in most countries) - To make it easy for you to contact your guide, driver, or in-country client service rep, and for your family or friends back home to contact you.
- VIP arrival services at airports (where available) - No more waiting in long immigration lines.
- Visa-on-Arrival services (where available) - no need to mail your passport to an embassy for countries like Bhutan and Vietnam.
- In-country emergency hotlines - Help is there should you ever need it.
- In-country client services manager - To ensure your trip is running smoothly.