About Wild Planet Adventures
Wild Planet Adventures was established in 1991 with a passion for nature travel and its power to transform lives. Today its wildlife eco-tours are widely recognized as the ultimate adventures for wildlife lovers.
A Wild Planet wildlife tour may just transform you forever. Imagine cuddling a three-toed sloth in the Costa Rican rainforest, paddling the Amazon River headwaters in Peru to witness the spectacle of hundreds of macaws at a clay lick, glimpsing a female jaguar nuzzling its newborn young, or snorkeling with playful sea lions in the Galapagos. These are life’s defining moments. They inspire, exhilarate, and provide perspective. They remind us that we are a part of nature. They remind us that life is as beautiful as it is precious.
• Value-packed Itineraries—Emphasizing bird & wildlife viewing in remote, untraveled locations
• Low Environmental Impact—You will journey lightly beyond the well-publicized routes
• Educational—Learn wildlife viewing secrets, natural history, habitat, & more
• Small Groups (6-10 avg.)—For a more personal connection with your expert naturalist guides
• Flexible Activities—Daily options to accommodate different skill levels & interests
• Safari-style Paddling— Choose from a naturalist-guided raft, inflatable kayak or hard-shell kayak during river days. More eyes spread out on the river increases your chances of encountering wildlife
• Unique Rainforest Lodges & Tropical Tree Houses—Selected for optimal bird & wildlife viewing opportunitiesVisit Website