At KE we never follow the crowd. We create unique adventures set up by cyclists for cyclists. NEW and Exotic Cycling for 2018:
Exploring Iran by BicycleA south to north adventure cycling journey through ancient Persia
- Sightseeing in Shiraz, Persepolis, Isfahan and Tehran
- Spend a night at the amazing Zein-o-Din Caravanserai
- Explore Zoroastrian Yazd, the ‘city of windcatchers’
- Meet the local people at the ancient ‘red village’ of Abyaneh
Why?A brilliant mix of cycling and culture! This is a real cycling adventure holiday in Iran. Our itinerary is tried-and-tested, and we have included three full days off the bikes to explore (with your guide) the legendary Persian sites of Shiraz, Yazd and Isfahan. There’s also a lot of great riding.
15 days From £2,995 Land only
Family Guided Cycling Holiday in Istria, CroatiaFamily-friendly cycling holiday along coastal tracks, through olive groves and vineyards
- Cycling for 4 days on rural roads, tracks and through National Parks
- Sea kayak, snorkel, swim and visit a cave in Croatia's most beautiful fjord
- Find dinosaur footprints, fossils and ice cream in Kamenjak National Park
- Cycle through mysterious tunnels on the old Parenzana railway track
Why? KE is one of very few companies offering guided family cycling in Istria, Croatia. Twin centre so not endless packing & unpacking the family's luggage! Bike hire included and a lovely Croatian leader to encourage everyone along, and make almost all of the decisions for you - so you can relax.
8 days, suitable for ages 8+, from £895 land only
A cycling and cultural highlights holiday in Vietnam and Cambodia
- Siem Reap and the UNESCO-listed temples at Angkor Wat
- Meet the Bahnar and Jarai ethnic minorities of the Vietnamese highlands
- Free day and market visit at Banlung, a remote Khmer provincial town
- Take a boat trip on the River Mekong in search of rare Irrawaddy dolphins
Why? Cycling from the South China Sea to Angkor Wat, one of the stand-out man-made sites in South-East Asia, this brilliant journey by bike across Vietnam and Cambodia provides a great insight into 2 of the most fascinating countries in the region. With KE you get to cycle most of this classic route - no-one else is offering anything like this.
14 days From £2,195 Land only
Hanoi to Hue on the Ho Chi Minh HighwayA classic road cycling holiday from Hanoi in the north to Hue in central Vietnam
- Cycle the Ho Chi Minh Highway through the rural heart of Vietnam
- Meet people of different ethnic groups – Hmong, Dao and Thai
- Spectacular ‘karst’ landscapes of the Truong Son Mountains
- The city of Hue and Vietnam’s UNESCO-listed Imperial City
Why? We are the only company offering this classic cycling journey on the northern part of the newly established Ho Chi Minh Highway. Set up with our Vietnamese cycling partners, this is the best road cycling holiday in Vietnam!
11 days From £1,845 Land only
A road cycling holiday, north to south across the exotic island of Sri Lanka
- This is the ultimate Sri Lanka road cycling holiday
- From Jaffna to Dondra Lighthouse - experience the many wonders of this paradise island
- Rice paddies, tea plantations forest-cloaked mountains and Indian Ocean beaches
- Visit Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Dambulla and the ‘hill capital’ of Kandy
Why? Small and perfectly formed, with an amazing assortment of colorful highlights, Sri Lanka provides the setting for a brilliant and very achievable end-to-end road cycling challenge. And... KE is the only tour operator offering this amazing holiday. The itinerary we have worked out has both coastal and inland cycling and a nice balance between level roads and some hillier rides.
12 days from £2,395 Land only